1. Intuitive Assembly
Affectionately known as "Giant Lego", the hollow Logix blocks simply stack together.
2. Continuous Foam Insulation
Two thick, continuous Logix Pro foam panels envelope the home or building to provide an effective wall assembly R-Value of R-25. (Higher R-values are available with Logix Platinum Series and XRV Panels.)
3. Varying Cavity Widths
Build walls with a steel-reinforced concrete core from 4" to 12" thick. (Even thicker walls can be built using the Logix Xtender Clip.)
4. Low Air Infiltration
The Logix wall assembly delivers up to 60% lower air infiltration than a traditionally built wall. This feature adds to the thermal performance of the foam insulation, and makes the home even more draft-free and comfortable.
5. Five Day Thermal LagThe Logix concrete core also provides a five day thermal lag. The thermal performance of the home is enhanced yet again.
6. Greater Safety And ProtectionLogix's steel-reinforced concrete core also protects the home or building against fires, hurricanes and earthquakes.
7. Exceptional SoundproofingThe concrete core significantly reduces the penetration of outside noise.
8. Termite ResistanceTreated with Preventol, the Logix TX Series even protects against termites.
Call Today For More Information
We can help you build a better home with Logix ICF forms